Client Strategist - entry level
As a Client Strategist, you’re more than a typical Client Services manager — you’re savvy about brand strategy and like to think big about any brand you can sink your teeth into. You’re the kind of person clients can’t live without because you make them better at their jobs with your thinking. Whether it’s on Zoom or in person, you go beyond “developing strong business relationships” to make real connections that create trust and respect by adding value. “Critical Thinker” is both your bowling name and the bumper sticker on your car. You’re curious to your core, and dive deep into the ins and outs of your businesses. You’re always looking for ways to bring opportunities forward, and doggedly chase down the WHY behind any WHAT. You’re a relentless optimistic, the kind of person who’s always in the know and always able to find the magic in any challenge.
What You'll Do
- Partner with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies, adding strategic value resulting in long-term, substantive relationships and ensuring that they get the best results from the whole agency team
- Become a wealth of knowledge on your brands, their competitors and our industry; develop clear perspectives on these findings, their business impact and how they translate into opportunities for the brand and the agency
- Partner with planning to build insights and clarity into strategic briefs that will guide creative development and inform the feedback process
- Prepare and deliver compelling strategic presentations that move the business forward
- Utilize strategic perspective to help guide the development of outstanding creative work and powerful ideas that meet clients’ objectives
- Foster an environment of partnership with other cross-agency teams to deliver fully integrated creative ideas (media, public relations, shopper)
- Manage multiple complex, concurrent projects from brief through production and launch, delivering on time and on budget
Who You Are
- You are a collaborative problem-solver with 5-7 years of experience in Client Services or Strategy in branding, marketing, advertising or a similar field
- You have outstanding relationship-building and business-management skills, including strong leadership and communication skills
- You are a confident presenter to senior marketers as well as internal teams
- You love creative and how strong strategy inspires it
- You’re fluent in the production process and have experience working with producers to guide clients through production
- You are a great partner to clients, VIAns and other agencies
- You are willing to travel
- You always have a positive attitude, poise, and excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
No telephone calls, please.